Reports To: Teller Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The Bank Teller will provide excellent customer service to all customers while completing deposits, withdrawals, and other financial interactions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Cashes checks and disburses funds after verifying signatures and sufficiency of funds to support withdrawals.
- Accepts deposits, confirming accuracy of transaction.
- Enters transactions in banks recordkeeping system, recording all transactions and producing customer receipts.
- Evaluates checks to verify endorsements, dates, identification of persons receiving payments, bank names, and overall legality of documents.
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and services to promote new banking services.
- Balances all monies in cash drawers throughout the day and at the end of shifts.
- Maintains a high level of accuracy and efficiency within the job responsibilities.
- Scan and review bank documents for accuracy, clarity, and uniformity.
9. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent math skills
- Trustworthiness and ability to act with integrity
- Thorough understanding of customer service
- Basic computer and organization skills
- Ability to work alone or with a team
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma
- Previous experience working directly with the public is preferred
- Cash handling experience is preferred
First Westroads Bank in an EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled Employer