The Personal Banker must be a self-starter who can handle a variety of different tasks for both consumer and business customers. Duties would include, but are not limited to: assisting customers with bank products and services, including opening new accounts, taking loan applications, handling customer concerns and problem resolution; working with Commercial customers setting up merchant processing. The Personal Banker must also have the knowledge for Opening, Transacting Business, and Closing IRAs and HSAs. The ability to properly interact with customers and co-workers and the possession of a salesperson’s aptitude are a must for this position, with an emphasis on excellent customer service.
Essential Job Functions:
- Be an expert on the Bank’s deposit accounts and services.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to communicate and satisfactorily deal with all consumer and business customers of the Bank who may have issues or questions relating to current or future products and services.
- Have a thorough understanding of IRA and HSAs from both an operational and compliance perspective.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of all compliance issues related to deposit accounts and consumer lending.
- May be assigned special projects by Personal Banking Manager.
This is a full-time position; Monday through Friday 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M or 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M., with rotating Saturdays 9:00 A.M. - Noon.
First Westroads Bank is an EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled