Maple Crest Health Center, a part of American Baptist Homes of the Midwest is hiring for License Practical Nurses / LPN (full-time shifts are available for 6am-6pm and 6pm-6am). License Practical Nurses / LPN (part-time shifts are available for 6pm-10pm).
Why Should You Join Our Team
- $3,000 Sign-On Bonus (full-time)
- Scholarship Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, Critical Illness, Accident-first of the month following 30 days of employment for full-time employees.
- Choose from Competitive Base Pay Plan with full benefits or High Base Pay Plan -$30 with Medical Insurance benefit only.
- Fun, activities and prizes during Nursing Home Week and other employer sponsored events throughout the year.
About Maple Crest Health Center
We Care! A lot! We are not just a place to work-we are a family of professionals and caregivers coming together to create a loving community of trust, respect, and caring. Maple Crest Health Center has been proudly serving Omaha's Seniors in the Benson area for more than 70 years. We provide seniors with Long Term Care, Short Term Rehabilitation and Memory Care with supportive healthcare services.
What We Need From You
As a License Practical Nurse / LPN, you'll perform a critical role in providing high-quality clinical care and services to residents, working in accordance with regulations and established clinical best practices. You will be responsible for the delivery of resident care via assessments, planning, intervention and evaluation. You will encourage residents to attain and maintain their highest physical, mental and psychosocial well-being and supervising staff in day-to-day activities. You feel great knowing you do meaningful work helping residents and their families!
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required; current License Practical Nurse / LPN license in Nebraska or current compact state license required.
- Long Term Care experience preferred but not required. New Grads are welcome!
- Ability to demonstrate positive attitude, patience, emotional maturity to effectively communicate and interact with residents, families and co-workers.
- Requires strong critical thinking skills, independent judgment, and the ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments.
An ABHM Community:
Maple Crest Health Center is an American Baptist Homes of the Midwest community, promoting diversity, faith, collaboration and community in all we do. We are an AA/EEO Employer and a drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply Online Today for the License Practical Nurse, / LPN position!
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Maple Crest Health Center