If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice. As America's largest and most respected health care staffing and management services company, we are the recognized leader in nursing, physician, and allied professionals. As part of the AMN team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. AMN will help you reach your professional and personal goals everyday while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The AMN Difference!
- Test and troubleshoot software to identify and resolve problems
- Receive and respond to customers' questions regarding Avantas' products and services
- Manage and document user issues throughout the entire case lifecycle. Work with clients and internal development staff to resolve user requests
- Monitor client tickets for trends and recurring themes and lead efforts to address these in a manner that reduced their occurrence
- Assist with custom reports requested by our clients
- Support implementation of the software and its features through information gathering and configuration within existing client environments
- Participate in the on-call rotation by providing support to clients after-hours
- Progressive research and testing for new functionality and potential software bugs
- Provide in-depth recommendations for configuration and strategic use of our products along with the software documentation, training and education to internal and external users
- Engage in cross-team collaboration of the use of our products both internally and externally
- May be a fee-based resource to assist clients in their System Administration duties
- Provide trending information to the Account Management teams to use proactively for opportunities to save them costs
- Two years customer service and software application experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams towards task completion
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand and train on complex strategies and software features #zr
- College degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or equivalent experience preferred
Respect ? Passion ? Continuous Improvement ? Trust ? Customer Focus ? Innovation
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
AMN Healthcare is committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse team that reflects the communities we serve. Our commitment to the inclusion of many different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives enables our innovation and leadership in the healthcare services industry.
We value professionalism in everything we do – this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.