The Program Manager Sales is accountable for supporting the sales team through program and events management, Salesforce and Pardot administration, partnering with Marketing on lead generation activities, and day to day sales operations tasks to meet revenue goals.
- Drive trade show and conference strategy for the direct sales channel. Research industry events; recommend strategies to optimize trade show objectives and meet financial and time budgets. Develop prospect lists/bios, pre - and post-conference prospect communication, registration, travel and hotel arrangements, booth transportation and set-up and client event planning. Research and recommend speaking opportunities for Avantas clients, partnering with Client Services to share these opportunities with Avantas client contacts. Develop a strategy to record all activity from trade shows and conferences in Salesforce.com.
- Partner with Business Development Director to lead Sales Operations activities. This includes coordination of quarterly Business Development and product sessions, weekly business development meeting agenda and Salesforce activity accuracy, weekly Smart Minute Business Development Team updates, Travel and Events calendar, and other sales operations tasks.
- In cooperation with the Manager of Marketing, drive all efforts related to lead generation, including Avantas’ monthly newsletter, product and event promotions, and other lead generation campaigns as appropriate. Coordinate with the Sales team to ensure the effective hand-off of leads to Lead Development Manager and sales representatives. Research and implement new formats or methodologies to maximize the effectiveness of lead generation activities.
- Track, trend, and report on all lead generation activity, whether driven by the Program Manager – Sales or by an external stakeholder (AMN newsletter, AMN marketing campaigns, etc.). Conduct periodic analysis to determine the effectiveness of various lead sources. Partner with Sales team leadership to qualify and distribute prospective leads to Lead Development Manager and sales representatives.
- Track activity and incentives within the AMN Channel through lead generation system updates and monthly reporting.
- Drive the planning and execution of email campaigns (through Pardot) by curating lists and developing strategies to increase the quantity and quality of Avantas contact lists. Audit and report campaign outcome. Review and report search engine analytics. Seek and make improvements to advance prospect engagement. Record all activity in Salesforce.com.
- Drive Salesforce.com Administration across all Avantas stakeholders. Manage all aspects of prospect/client relationships within Salesforce.com. Work with the Sales team to develop workflows that support the Avantas sales process, including reports to be used by Business Development Director. Interface with AMN, Salesforce.com, and other partners to further leverage the technology and data from within the system. Audit Salesforce.com database for accuracy. Attend local user groups to continue to improve on function of system.
- Drive strategy and contribute to Sales team initiatives including RFPs, business case studies, collateral materials, and reports to AMN leadership.
Education, Certifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 3 years experience within client sales or support environment
- 3 years experience successfully making continuous improvement to customer-facing programs
- 3+ years experience as Salesforce administrator
- 5+ years experience within client sales or support environment
- 5+ years experience successfully making continuous improvement to customer-facing programs
Respect ? Passion ? Continuous Improvement ? Trust ? Customer Focus ? Innovation
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
AMN Healthcare is committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse team that reflects the communities we serve. Our commitment to the inclusion of many different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives enables our innovation and leadership in the healthcare services industry.
We value professionalism in everything we do – this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.