The Application Consultant II will provide assistance and support on the use of the Avantas's products and services. As a subject-matter-expert you'll solve issues, increase user adoption and create Raving Fans among the health professionals who rely on our system to manage their labor resources. The Application Consultant will use their advanced knowledge to provide solutions to complex issues, provide enhanced issue resolution and assist with requirements gathering and client implementation. ?
- Test and troubleshoot software to identify and resolve problems.
- Receive and respond to customers' questions regarding Avantas' products and services.
- Manage and document user issues throughout the entire case lifecycle. Work with clients and internal development staff to resolve user requests.
- Monitor client tickets for trends and recurring themes and lead efforts to address these in a manner that reduced their occurrence.
- Assist with custom reports requested by our clients.
- Support implementation of the software and its features through information gathering and configuration within existing client environments.
- Participate in the on-call rotation by providing support to clients after-hours.
- Progressive research and testing for new functionality and potential software bugs.
- Provide in-depth recommendations for configuration and strategic use of our products along with the software documentation, training and education to internal and external users.
- Engage in cross-team collaboration of the use of our products both internally and externally.
- May be a fee-based resource to assist clients in their System Administration duties.
- Provide trending information to the Account Management teams to use proactively for opportunities to save them costs.
- One-plus year of experience in the Application Consultant role and a demonstrated increased level of system comprehension and successful ticket completion.
- College degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or equivalent experience preferred.
- Two years customer service and software application experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams towards task completion
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand and train on complex strategies and software features
Respect ? Passion ? Continuous Improvement ? Trust ? Customer Focus ? Innovation
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
AMN Healthcare is committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse team that reflects the communities we serve. Our commitment to the inclusion of many different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives enables our innovation and leadership in the healthcare services industry.
We value professionalism in everything we do – this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.