Experienced Transportation/Civil Engineer (Lincoln, NE)
E & A Consulting Group, Inc. (“E&A”), is an engineering, planning, and environmental and field services firm with offices in Omaha, NE and Lincoln, NE. We are a family-oriented company with strong values and talented staff. Our environment allows people to grow and encourages diversity and innovation. E&A offers a complete benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, Paid Time Off, and 401(k). Engineering Answers is who we are – and what we do.
At this time, we are seeking a Full-Time Transportation Project Engineer in our Lincoln office. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to communicate effectively with clients and team members. This individual will have a proven track record of roadway engineering expertise for projects. Additionally, this candidate will:
- Produce design plans and specifications for, urban and rural, public/private roadways, which may include grading, erosion control, stormwater management, sanitary sewers.
- Prepare civil engineering design calculations, high-level technical designs, drainage reports, and cost estimates
- Serve as lead project engineer and advisor on complex projects, and leading the quality assurance/quality control for the team
- Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering or related accredited engineering program
- Registered Professional Civil Engineer License
- Seven years of progressively responsible engineering experience
- Demonstrated experience in MicroStation and OpenRoads/GEOPAK software
- Experience with roadway design, hydrologic and hydraulic computations, computer modeling, and presentation of results.
- Demonstrated team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Registered Professional Civil Engineer in the State of Nebraska
- Ten years of progressively responsible engineering experience including Nebraska Department of Transportation or City of Lincoln roadway projects
E&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetics, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
E & A Consulting Group, Inc.