Customer Service Professionals, if youre passionate about providing world-class customer service and would like to grow your career with an industry-leading company, we may have just the perfect fit for you! Founded in 1957 and headquartered in Mahwah, NJ we are one of the nation's largest privately owned dedicated domestic call center companies with 20 call centers located throughout the United States.
We are currently seeking motivated individuals who like talking to people and possess a compassionate and caring manner. You will be representing an industry leading health insurance client and responsible for handling eligibility, claims, and benefit calls from doctors (providers) and their medical staff.
If this sounds like the opportunity youve been looking for and if you meet our qualifications, we invite you to bring your skills and expertise to our team and supply the fuel for growth. Contact us today!
As aCustomer Service Representative, you will ensure a memorable customer service experience by using listening skills to determine the customers needs and assisting them with a resolution in an efficient manner.
Specific duties for this CSR role include:
- Ensure a positive customer service experience by wowing he provider with an enthusiasm to solve their problems; the program knowledge to answer their questions and the sensitivity and patience to understand their needs.
- Follow proven strategiesto educate providers on the features and benefits of the clients health plans.
- Identifying and resolving customers issues using problem-solving skills
- Building a positive rapport across a variety of personality types
- Continually maintaining a working knowledge of our clients various health plans and programs
- Putting the customer first and remaining polite and professional at all times
- Computer proficiency with the ability to navigate between multiple computer screens/program while talking with the customer.
Heres just some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation - base salary + incentives
- Set schedule
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Healthcare coverage and 401K
- Paid on-the-job training
- Supportive and motivating staff to help you succeed
- Rapid opportunities for advancement
- Professional and upbeat office setting
We are looking for Customer Service Representatives with a genuine hunger to succeed paired with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Dont worry if you dont have the experience, we will teach entry level candidates the skills needed for success.
Additional requirements for this CSR role include:
- A natural ability to communicate with people, especially on the phone
- Strong attention to detail, dependability, and follow through
- The desire to deliver un-paralleled service and support.
- Reliable and dependable work habits
- Ability to work 40 hours per week, M-F
- The ability to multitask priorities in a fast paced environment
- Previous customer -focused experiencea plus, but we'll teach entry level candidates everything they need to be successful.
- Background and/or drug test may be required
At DialAmerica,YOU are theDifference!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, age, national origin, disability, which can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, veteran status, or any other legally, protected classification.
DialAmerica - Omaha