Call Center Agents needed for Health and Life Insurance - WE WILL HELP YOU GET YOUR LICENSE!!!
DialAmerica - Omaha Omaha, NE
Licensed Health & Life Insurance Agent – We’ll Help You Get Your License!
DialAmerica in Omaha is offering to train individuals to earn a health and life insurance licenses. We have a 2 week training program consisting of paid classroom training plus at home self-study. DialAmerica will pay for all course materials, exam and licensing fees! (testing up to 2 times).
Classes are filling up, so apply now! Experienced professionals are always welcome, and entry-level candidates are encouraged to apply.
Join our family of Licensed Health & Life Insurance Agents who "Just Sound Better!" Our Licensed Agents provide exemplary sales support on behalf of our industry leading healthcare clients.
- · Answer questions regarding medical care and coverage
- · Assist customers in evaluating their needs and selecting the best healthcare plan solution in a consultative manner
- · Assist in the enrollment, renewal, and service of customer accounts
- · Help sell insurance products and services to new and existing customers
- · Update customer records accurately and efficiently
- · Recognizing and complying with our performance standards for quality, performance, attendance and schedule adherence
- · Competitive weekly pay and direct deposit
- · Paid training classes, one-on-one coaching, and our proven strategy to guarantee your success!
- · Full-time and Part-time opportunities!
- · Flexibility – hours of operation, we work with your schedule
- · Supportive and motivating staff to help you succeed – family atmosphere
- · Professional office setting with a fun and exciting environment
- · Contests and incentives
- · Ability to commit to a 2-week training class that includes night and weekend self-study.
- · Home Internet connection
- · Friendly, conversational and engaging phone presence
- · Computer proficiency in a Windows PC environment, and the ability to navigate multiple computer applications simultaneously
- · Reliable and dependable work habits with excellent attendance
- · Willingness to promote and sell health & Life insurance products or services.
- · Previous customer service experience is preferred but not required. We will train the right person!
- · High school diploma or GED required, some college preferred
· Ability to pass a background check
| Date Posted
February 15, 2018
| Date Closes
March 1, 2018
9770 Mockingbird Drive
| Located In
| Job Type
Hourly Wage, $13.00
20-39 hours per week hours per week
| SOC Category
41-3099.00 Sales Representatives, Services, All Other
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible Hours
- Free Parking
- On-the-Job Training
- Achievement Awards
- Productivity Rewards
This job requires the following skills
- Customer Relations / Sales
- Customer Service / Troubleshooting
- Database Marketing
- Inside Sales / Customer Support
- Network / Telecommunication Sales
- Telephone Sales
This job is related other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position