Be Inspired By the Work You Do
If you want to change the world, one patient at a time, we’d love you to consider joining our team.
OneWorld Community Health Centers is a growing Omaha-based organization that employs over 500 people while still retaining a true family feel. Out of 1,400+ Community Health Centers nationwide, OneWorld ranks within the top 2% in terms of clinical outcomes. It takes all of us, with our various talents and positions, to achieve results like this. Our employees are united by a desire to help the community, and it shows.
We are looking for a mission driven Associate Nursing Director to join our team! The Associate Nursing Director assumes responsibility and accountability for the delivery of services to various clinics and departments. These clinics and departments include but are not limited to School Based Health Centers (SBHC), Teen and Young Adult Health Centers (TYAHC), Mobile Clinics, Rural Clinics, radiology, diagnostic imaging (ultrasound), laboratory services, clinical education and regulatory quality, nursing case management, and the triage department. In collaboration with the Chief Medical Officer, Nursing Director, Operations leadership, and medical providers, the Associate Nursing Director develops, supports, and coordinates clinical services and patient support activities in the various clinic facilities.
This is a full-time position located on our main campus (30th & L). The schedule will be 40 hours per week; generally, Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm.
To ensure the safety of our patients, employees, and communities, OneWorld Community Health Centers is requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 effective November 15th, 2021. Exemptions may be granted for religious or medical accommodations.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Nebraska, required.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing (BSN) from an accredited educational institution required; master’s degree in nursing (MSN) preferred.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
- Two or more years of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse required.
- Experience in clinical operations, personnel budget, and management preferred.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) required. Experience with an Electronic Health Record preferred.
- Proficiency in English required; proficiency in Spanish preferred.
- Demonstrated ability as a skilled facilitator and problem solver, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, with a high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize.
- Demonstrated ability to relate with warmth and effectiveness to the patients and to the providers of the OneWorld Community Health Centers.
- Ability and willingness to travel to and from multiple work locations. Valid driver’s license and automobile insurance required.
OneWorld Community Health Centers, Inc. provides a competitive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance; Tuition Reimbursement; 401(k); free fitness center and more. If you want to apply your unique skillset to a diverse, caring, growing nonprofit that serves 50,000+ patients, please apply.
You can make a difference – in your life and the lives of others.
OneWorld Community Health Centers, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal opportunity and non-discrimination in all hiring and employment practices. We are committed to equal treatment for all applicants and employees and will not discriminate based on age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, sex/gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Date Posted||November 25, 2022|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|