Be Inspired By the Work You Do
If you want to change the world, one patient at a time, we’d love you to consider joining our team.
OneWorld Community Health Centers is a growing Omaha-based organization that employs over 500 people while still retaining a true family feel. Out of 1,400+ Community Health Centers nationwide, OneWorld ranks within the top 2% in terms of clinical outcomes. It takes all of us, with our various talents and positions, to achieve results like this. Our employees are united by a desire to help the community, and it shows.
The Social Work team at OneWorld is integrated into the primary care model. Medical Providers, Social Workers, and Behavioral Health Therapists all work together to best meet the needs of our patients. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Social Work Manager to join our team. This Social Work Manager will combine their expertise in the techniques of social services, along with their knowledge of community resources, to alleviate the problems that our patients and their families face. They will also develop new social programs and resources within OneWorld for the benefit of our patients, making sure to train and communicate with the clinical staff to ensure utilization of these new programs and resources. In addition, the Social Work Manager will oversee social/human services practicum students.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position located on our main campus in South Omaha (30th & L.) The schedule is 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
We are offering a $3,500 Hiring Bonus to fill this position!
- Master’s degree in social work (MSW) required.
- Current licensure as a Certified Master Social Worker (CMSW) in the state of Nebraska required.
- Three or more years of social work experience in a healthcare or social services environment preferred.
- Prior experience in completing needs assessments and evaluations preferred.
- Prior experience with Medicaid and Medicare preferred.
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office products, required.
- Proficiency in both English and Spanish required.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and presentational) required.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, with a high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and complete tasks, required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Latino culture and familiarity with community resources preferred.
- Ability and willingness to complete home visits. Valid driver’s license and automobile insurance required
OneWorld Community Health Centers, Inc. provides a competitive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance; Tuition Reimbursement; 401(k); onsite daycare; free fitness center and more. If you want to apply your unique skillset to a diverse, caring, growing nonprofit that serves 50,000+ patients, please apply.
You can make a difference – in your life and the lives of others.
OneWorld Community Health Centers, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal opportunity and non-discrimination in all hiring and employment practices. We are committed to equal treatment for all applicants and employees and will not discriminate based on age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, sex/gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Date Posted||June 30, 2022|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|