Be Inspired By the Work You Do
If you want to change the world, one patient at a time, we'd love you to consider joining our team.
OneWorld Community Health Centers is a growing Omaha-based organization that employs over 500 people while still retaining a true family feel. Out of 1,400+ Community Health Centers nationwide, OneWorld ranks within the top 2% in terms of clinical outcomes. It takes all of us, with our various talents and positions, to achieve results like this. Our employees are united by a desire to help the community, and it shows.
OneWorld operates fast-paced and exciting primary care clinics, and we are looking for bilingual Certified Nursing Assistants to join our team. Our CNAs are essential members of the clinical team, providing high-quality care to underserved populations in a culturally diverse setting. CNAs at OneWorld work at the top of their license; they prep patients for their appointments, check vitals, assist providers with procedures, prepare specimens, manage patient call lists, stock and clean exam rooms, sterilize equipment, and order medical supplies.
These are full-time positions with a $2,000 Hiring Bonus after 90 days of hire.
We have opportunities available at the following clinic locations:
- Womens Health Center - Main Campus (30th & L)
- Family Practice - Main Campus (30th & L)
- Pediatrics - Main Campus (30th & L)
- Family Practice - West Clinic, Northwest Clinic, Bellevue Clinic
To ensure the safety of our patients, employees, and communities, OneWorld Community Health Centers is requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 effective November 15th, 2021. Exemptions may be granted for religious or medical accommodations.
- High School Diploma/GED required, OR must be actively pursuing a High School Diploma/GED.
- Nurse Aide certification required.
- CPR/BLS required within 30 days of hire.
- Phlebotomy Certificate preferred.
- Medication Aide required within three months of hire.
- Prior healthcare experience preferred.
- Computer proficiency, particularly with Microsoft Office products required; prior experience with an Electronic Health Record preferred.
- Proficiency in both English and Spanish required.
You can make a difference in your life and the lives of others.
OneWorld Community Health Centers, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal opportunity and non-discrimination in all hiring and employment practices. We are committed to equal treatment for all applicants and employees and will not discriminate based on age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, sex/gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer
One World Community Health Centers