Be Inspired By the Work You Do
If you want to change the world, one patient at a time, we'd love you to consider joining our team.
Ranked in the Top 2% of community health centers in the nation, OneWorld Community Health Centers is a Federally Qualified Health Center serving Greater Omaha. OneWorld has received state and national accolades for its incredible quality outcomes, commitment to diversity and inclusion, and patient and provider satisfaction.
Expanding due to overwhelming patient demand, this is a lifetime opportunity for mission-driven BC/BE Family Medicine physicians to do more than just practice medicine it's a chance to change the world.
- Practice outpatient-only primary care in a beautiful multidisciplinary campus, that patients are proud to call their medical home.
- Deliver team-based care alongside collegial team with access to robust support resources including diabetic educators, integrated behavioral health/psychiatry, clinical pharmacists and social workers.
- Make your mark on the next generation of providers with academic appointment and teaching opportunities available at this highly-in-demand clinical rotation site.
- Exceptional compensation and benefits package including 6 weeks of PTO, annual CME and Professional Stipend, and $75K+ in NHSC-funded loan support.
- To best serve our patients, Spanish fluency is highly desired.
To ensure the safety of our patients, employees, and communities, OneWorld Community Health Centers is requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 effective November 15th, 2021. Exemptions may be granted for religious or medical accommodations.
LIVING IN OMAHA:
- Home to over 1 million residents, the metro Omaha area was recently named in the Top 20 Best Places to Live in the US and at a >25% lower average housing cost than the US, your dream home can finally become a reality.
- Enjoy all the amenities of a major metro with the Nebraska nice way of life: immerse yourself in Omaha's rich culture, thriving culinary scene, or go catch a glance at some of the world's rarest animals at the World's top-rated Zoo.
- In a two-hour-or-less flight, you can be hitting the slopes in Colorado, shopping the Mall of America in Minneapolis, cheering on the Royals in Kansas City, or dining at a Michelin-star restaurant in Chicago.
OneWorld Community Health Centers, Inc. provides a competitive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance; Tuition Reimbursement; 401(k); onsite daycare; free fitness center and more. If you want to apply your unique skillset to a diverse, caring, growing nonprofit that serves 50,000+ patients, please apply.
You can make a difference in your life and the lives of others.
OneWorld Community Health Centers, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal opportunity and non-discrimination in all hiring and employment practices. We are committed to equal treatment for all applicants and employees and will not discriminate based on age, ancestry, color, disability, gender, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, pregnancy and any other basis protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer
One World Community Health Centers