Be Inspired By the Work You Do
If you want to change the world, one patient at a time, we'd love you to consider joining our team.
OneWorld Community Health Centers is a growing Omaha-based organization that employs over 500 people while still retaining a true family feel. Out of 1,400+ Community Health Centers nationwide, OneWorld ranks within the top 2% in terms of clinical outcomes. It takes all of us, with our various talents and positions, to achieve results like this. Our employees are united by a desire to help the community, and it shows.
OneWorld is getting a brand new mobile clinic to travel to the schools in the Omaha metro area. We are currently looking for a bilingual Certified Nurse Aide to work on this mobile clinic, providing care to the pediatric school children. CNAs at OneWorld work at the top of their license; they prep patients for their appointments, check vitals, assist the provider with procedures, prepare specimens, manage patient call lists, stock and clean the exam area, sterilize equipment, and order medical supplies. They will also drive the mobile clinic, which does not require a special license, to and from area schools.
This is a part-time, 16 hours a week position. The schedule will be Thursdays & Fridays, 8am-5pm.
- High School diploma/GED required, OR must be actively pursuing a High School Diploma/GED.
- Nurse Aide certification required.
- CPR/BLS certification required prior to start date.
- Phlebotomy Certificate preferred.
- Medication Aide required within three months of hire.
- Prior healthcare experience preferred.
- Computer proficiency, particularly with Microsoft Office products required; prior experience with an Electronic Health Record preferred.
- Proficiency in both English and Spanish required.
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record required.
You can make a difference in your life and the lives of others.
OneWorld Community Health Centers, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal opportunity and non-discrimination in all hiring and employment practices. We are committed to equal treatment for all applicants and employees and will not discriminate based on age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, sex/gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer
One World Community Health Centers