Be Inspired By the Work You Do
If you want to change the world, one patient at a time, we'd love you to consider joining our team.
OneWorld Community Health Centers is a growing Omaha-based organization that employs over 500 people while still retaining a true family feel. Out of 1,400+ Community Health Centers nationwide, OneWorld ranks within the top 2% in terms of clinical outcomes. It takes all of us, with our various talents and positions, to achieve results like this. Our employees are united by a desire to help the community, and it shows.
We are looking for a reliable Community Health Worker to join our team. The Community Health Work conducts door-to-door COVID vaccine outreach, which includes designing, developing, delivering educational material, hands-on learning techniques, and provide outreach education in regards to COVID, COVID vaccine, and prevention. They will also attend outreach vaccination clinics during days and must be available during weekend and evening hours to reach our community.
This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week. The schedule will be Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm and will include evenings and weekend hours as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Documented training as a community health worker or experience in community health promotion and outreach preferred.
- Knowledge of cultural and health issues affecting the program participants, preferred.
- The ability to travel to remote worksites: a valid driver's license; insurance and a driving record that meets organizational requirements.
- Ability to work with culturally diverse groups, required.
You can make a difference in your life and the lives of others.
OneWorld Community Health Centers, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal opportunity and non-discrimination in all hiring and employment practices. We are committed to equal treatment for all applicants and employees and will not discriminate based on age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, sex/gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer
One World Community Health Centers