Be Inspired By the Work You Do
If you want to change the world, one patient at a time, we'd love you to consider joining our team.
OneWorld Community Health Centers is a growing Omaha-based organization that employs over 500 people while still retaining a true family feel. Out of 1,400+ Community Health Centers nationwide, OneWorld ranks within the top 2% in terms of clinical outcomes. It takes all of us, with our various talents and positions, to achieve results like this. Our employees are united by a desire to help the community, and it shows.
OneWorld Pharmacy provides affordable medication and great service. Our status as a FQHC enables us to provide (304B) discount prescription pricing. We also offer a Medication Assistant Program to patients who qualify. We are currently looking for 1st or 2nd year pharmacy student to work as a part-time Pharmacy Intern as a member of this great pharmacy team. This is a great way to gain experience in a fast-pace, patient-centered pharmacy!
This is a part-time position located on our main campus in South Omaha (30th & L.) The schedule will be about 8-12 hours per week; the hours will be flexible to accommodate your school schedule and will include Saturdays from 9AM-1PM.
- Must be enrolled in a Doctor of Pharmacy program.
- Nebraska licensure as a Pharmacy Intern required.
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office products, required.
- Demonstrated understanding and awareness of medication assistance programs, community resources, and the needs of low-income populations.
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Proficiency in English required; proficiency in Spanish preferred.
You can make a difference in your life and the lives of others.
OneWorld Community Health Centers, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal opportunity and non-discrimination in all hiring and employment practices. We are committed to equal treatment for all applicants and employees and will not discriminate based on age, ancestry, color, disability, gender, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, pregnancy and any other basis protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer
One World Community Health Centers