Be Inspired By the Work You Do
If you want to change the world, one patient at a time, we'd love you to consider joining our team.
OneWorld Community Health Centers is a growing Omaha-based organization that employs over 500 people while still retaining a true family feel. Out of 1,400+ Community Health Centers nationwide, OneWorld ranks within the top 2% in terms of clinical outcomes. It takes all of us, with our various talents and positions, to achieve results like this. Our employees are united by a desire to help the community, and it shows.
OneWorld has a mobile dental clinic to serve the children in our community, and we are looking for a bilingual Dental Assistant to join this team. The selected candidate will assist the dentist with procedures chairside, collect data and maintain accurate documentation for patients' files, and sterilize all dental surfaces, instruments, and equipment. They will educate patients on general oral health and give postoperative instructions. They will also perform coronal polishing and take dental x-rays, if qualified to do so.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week.) The schedule will be 7am-4pm, Monday-Friday.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Graduation from a dental assisting school preferred.
- Prior training/experience in dental assisting required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required prior to start date.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office products required; experience with an Electronic Dental Record (EDR) required.
- Certification in dental radiographs required.
- Certification in coronal polishing required.
- Proficiency in both English and Spanish required.
You can make a difference in your life and the lives of others.
OneWorld Community Health Centers, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal opportunity and non-discrimination in all hiring and employment practices. We are committed to equal treatment for all applicants and employees and will not discriminate based on age, ancestry, color, disability, gender, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, pregnancy and any other basis protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer
One World Community Health Centers