Be Inspired By the Work You Do
If you want to change the world, one patient at a time, we'd love you to consider joining our team.
OneWorld Community Health Centers is a growing Omaha-based organization that employs over 500 people while still retaining a true family feel. Out of 1,400+ Community Health Centers nationwide, OneWorld ranks within the top 2% in terms of clinical outcomes. It takes all of us, with our various talents and positions, to achieve results like this. Our employees are united by a desire to help the community, and it shows.
We are looking for a bilingual Pharmacy Inventory Specialist to assist with the control of pharmacy drugs and supplies. The Pharmacy Inventory Specialist orders and tracks inventory, updates pricing information, issues credit memos for returned supplies, tracks credit from vendors, files damage claims with carriers, investigates shipping issues, and rotates stock medication. They also maintain an inventory record of all purchased items, following all state and federal regulations as they do so.
The schedule will be 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
- License as a Pharmacy Technician in the state of Nebraska required.
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification required within the time allocated by Nebraska Pharmacy Laws.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- One year of inventory experience strongly preferred.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office products, primarily Excel and Word, required.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of medication classes, types, and utilization.
- Strong math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division along with analytical problem solving skills required.
- Strong skills in communication, time management, data analysis, and detail orientation required. - Proficiency in both English and Spanish required.
You can make a difference in your life and the lives of others.
OneWorld Community Health Centers, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal opportunity and non-discrimination in all hiring and employment practices. We are committed to equal treatment for all applicants and employees and will not discriminate based on age, ancestry, color, disability, gender, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, pregnancy and any other basis protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer