Be Inspired By the Work You Do
If you want to change the world, one patient at a time, we'd love you to consider joining our team.
OneWorld Community Health Centers is a growing Omaha-based organization that employs over 500 people while still retaining a true family feel. Out of 1,400+ Community Health Centers nationwide, OneWorld ranks within the top 2% in terms of clinical outcomes. It takes all of us, with our various talents and positions, to achieve results like this. Our employees are united by a desire to help the community, and it shows.
We are looking for a Credentialing Support Specialist to join our team. The Credentialing Support Specialist will work with the Credentialing Supervisor and Coordinator to facilitate all aspects of provider credentialing including initial appointment, reappointment, monitoring and maintaining all expirable components, as well as clinical privileging for all licensed independent providers in full alignment with OneWorld Community Health Center's policies or related contracts.
The Credentialing Support Specialist must also be able to build and maintain relationships with OneWorld leaders, providers, and administrative staff members as well as external partners such as licensing agents, payors, etc.
This is a full-time-time position located on our main campus in South Omaha (30th & L.) The schedule will be 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- One or more years of administrative experience with credentialing or managed care/insurance experience required.
- Experience and familiarity with accreditation/certification requirements, credentialing, and privileging procedures strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Communicate effectively both orally in person and over the phone, as well as in writing - including the ability to draft reports and correspondence.
- Learn quickly and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Work independently with an organized approach and high attention to detail.
- Analyze, interpret and draw inferences from research findings.
- Knowledge of and proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, specifically Word and Excel.
You can make a difference in your life and the lives of others.
OneWorld Community Health Centers, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal opportunity and non-discrimination in all hiring and employment practices. We are committed to equal treatment for all applicants and employees and will not discriminate based on age, ancestry, color, disability, gender, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, pregnancy and any other basis protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer