Be Inspired By the Work You Do
If you want to change the world, one patient at a time, we'd love you to consider joining our team.
OneWorld Community Health Centers is a growing Omaha-based organization that employs over 500 people while still retaining a true family feel. Out of 1,400+ Community Health Centers nationwide, OneWorld ranks within the top 2% in terms of clinical outcomes. It takes all of us, with our various talents and positions, to achieve results like this. Our employees are united by a desire to help the community, and it shows.
This is a full-time position located on our main campus in South Omaha (30th & L.) The schedule will be 40 hours per week, within the hours of 8am-6:30pm, with rotating Saturdays 9am-1pm.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Nebraska Pharmacy Technician license required.
- Proficiency in both English and Spanish is required.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Basic mathematic skills required.
- Customer service oriented.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of low-income populations and their medical needs.
You can make a difference in your life and the lives of others.
OneWorld Community Health Centers, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal opportunity and non-discrimination in all hiring and employment practices. We are committed to equal treatment for all applicants and employees and will not discriminate based on age, ancestry, color, disability, gender, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, pregnancy and any other basis protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer