Be Inspired By the Work You Do
If you want to change the world, one patient at a time, we'd love you to consider joining our team.
OneWorld Community Health Centers is a growing Omaha-based organization that employs over 500 people while still retaining a true family feel. Out of 1,400+ Community Health Centers nationwide, OneWorld ranks within the top 2% in terms of clinical outcomes. It takes all of us, with our various talents and positions, to achieve results like this. Our employees are united by a desire to help the community, and it shows.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Nurse Manager to lead the team at our Women's Health Center on our Main Campus (30th & L.)OneWorlds mission is to provide quality healthcare to underserved populations. The Nurse Manager at our Women's Health Center will help achieve this mission by fostering strong teamwork and supervision to the staff. They will also perform clinical and administrative duties to ensure smooth patient and clinic flow.
- Diploma or degree as an RN or BSN required. (Bachelors preferred.)
- Current RN license required.
- CPR/BLS certification required.
- 1 or more years of nursing experience required.
- 1 or more years of supervisory/managerial experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office products and Electronic Health Records, required.
- Proficiency in English is required; proficiency in Spanish is preferred.
You can make a difference in your life and the lives of others.
OneWorld Community Health Centers, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal opportunity and non-discrimination in all hiring and employment practices. We are committed to equal treatment for all applicants and employees and will not discriminate based on age, ancestry, color, disability, gender, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, pregnancy and any other basis protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer
One World Community Health Centers