In short, we love our employees, and they love working for us.
OneWorld is committed to providing culturally respectful, quality services to our patients, with special attention to the underserved and most vulnerable among us. We provide an array of services to our patients including primary medical care, dental care, behavioral health care, WIC services, and social work. We are looking for a dedicated and bilingual Social Assistance Worker to join our team. Our Social Assistance Workers assist patients and their families with social situations and relationships such as domestic violence, hunger, human trafficking, etc. They facilitate patient and family engagement in the resolution process. They monitor cases and complete the necessary reports and paperwork in a timely manner, and are careful to identify any problems along the way. The Social Assistance Worker also keeps abreast of available resources within the community, and connects patients and families to those resources as applicable.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position located on our main campus in South Omaha (30th & L.) The schedule is 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
- Bachelor's degree in social work (BSW) required. Equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office products, required.
- 1 or more years of experience in a healthcare or social services environment preferred.
- 1 or more years of experience completing needs assessments and evaluations preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Latino culture and familiarity with community resources preferred.
- Proficiency in both English and Spanish required.
- Valid driver's license and automobile insurance required.
|Date Posted||August 13, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|