Be Inspired By the Work You Do
If you want to change the world, one patient at a time, we'd love you to consider joining our team.
OneWorld Community Health Centers is a growing Omaha, Nebraska-based organization that employs 500 people while still retaining a true family feel. We were the Omaha Chamber of Commerce Nonprofit Employer of the Year; and we were named one of the Best Places to Work in Omaha in 2018. Our leadership team maintains an open door, regularly hosts employee events, and continually encourages employee development.
In short, we love our employees, and they love working for us.
We are looking for a highly reliable Customer Service Phones Representative who is passionate about answering incoming calls from our patients with a smile! You will schedule appointments, explain registration procedures, answer questions, and enter information into our NextGen system all while improving the patient experience.
This is a full-time position located on our main campus in South Omaha (30th & L.) The schedule will be 40 hours per week, 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday. There will be one or two shifts per month that are 8:30am-5:30pm.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft office products, required.
- Prior experience with and Electronic Health Record preferred.
- Proficiency in both English and Spanish required.
- One year or more of work experience in a clinical setting preferred.
- One year or more of data entry experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service.