In short, we love our employees, and they love working for us.
The Nursing team at OneWorld is an integral part of our medical clinic. We are looking for a Medical Assistant or Certified Nurse Aide to work in the Walk-In Clinic at our satellite location in Northwest Omaha (90th & Boyd.) This candidate needs to have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Our MAs and CNAs prep patients for their appointments, help at the front desk, assist providers with procedures, prepare specimens, stock and clean exam rooms, sterilize equipment, and order medical supplies.
The Walk-In Clinic hours are 1pm - 8pm Monday - Friday, and 9am-4:30pm Saturday. This is a part-time position; the work schedule will be within these hours. Evening and Saturday hours will be included.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Medical Assisting diploma or Nurse Aide Certification required.
- CPR/BLS certification required.
- Medication Aide required within three months of hire.
- Phlebotomy certificate preferred.
- Proficiency in both English and Spanish required.
- Prior healthcare experience preferred.
|Date Posted||July 14, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|