In short, we love our employees, and they love working for us.
We are looking for a System Administrator to join our IT team in the Heartland Community Health Network division. This System Administrator will manage and deploy all computing environments to meet business needs. The System Administrator must be able to work independently as well as a member of the team, effectively communicating and building positive working relationships across all departments. The patients at OneWorld come first; our IT staff must have a good understanding of how IT problems affect clinic flow and consequently affect patients. The System Administrator must continuously aim to eliminate these problems, so that the clinical staff at OneWorld can best serve the patients.
The System Administrator is responsible for configuring, monitoring, and maintaining the following systems:
- Hyper converged Infrastructure on Nutanix AHV.
- Networking connectivity and infrastructure.
- Backup SLAs with Rubrik, SQL Server, and Microsoft Azure.
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops (XenApp), and Citrix Application Delivery Controllers (Netscaler).
- NextGen EHR Application and ancillary servers and services.
- Microsoft Windows Servers.
- Microsoft SQL Server Database Availability Groups.
This is a full-time position located on our main campus in South Omaha (30th & L). The schedule will be 8am-5pm, Mon-Fri.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field OR 5 or more years of related work experience required.
- Intermediate-level PowerShell scripting skills required.
- Experience with Windows Server administration required.
- Experience with maintaining a virtualization environment required.
- Experience with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Administration preferred.
- Experience with NextGen EHR preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to identify a problem, isolate, and remediate required.
|Date Posted||June 17, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|