In short, we love our employees, and they love working for us.
We are looking for a dedicated Pharmacist to dispense necessary medications to underserved populations in a community-based clinic. This pharmacist will work in collaboration with healthcare providers and patients to provide quality healthcare and affordable medications. In addition, they will offer expertise and counseling to patients in the safe use of both prescription and OTC medications.
- Doctorate Degree in Pharmacy required.
- Nebraska State Pharmacist License required.
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office products, required.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated awareness of community resources and an understanding of government programs that meet the needs of low-income populations.
- English proficiency required; Spanish proficiency preferred.
|Date Posted||May 17, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|