We are looking for a professional Physician Assistant who can deliver primary medical care to a wide variety of patients. The Physician Assistant will be responsible for caring for patients, maintaining accurate and current patient records, scheduling and administering follow-up appointments to patients as required. The successful candidate will work as a team with our clinical support staff and physicians and will assist in delivering premium care to every patient we serve.
POSITION-SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform patient screenings and patient history and physical examinations
- Update patient records and check records for accuracy at each patient appointment
- Analyze test data and determine the need for follow-up appointments and further treatment options
- Deliver quality care while maintaining all company metrics pertaining to productivity
- Serve as the resource patients need for ongoing care information, counseling and provide guidance for any patients with critical conditions
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Graduated from a board approved Physician Assistant Program; Licensed as a PA in the State of Nebraska; CPR/ ACLS or BLS
- Language: English fluency
- Work Hours: 40+ hour work week
- Travel: Local
- Exposure: The exposure characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. For example, while performing the essential functions of this job, the employee seldom is exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. Additionally, the employee may occasionally be exposed to blood borne and other hazardous chemicals. Finally, the noise level in the work environment can seldom be quite loud. In all cases personal protective equipment will be provided to the employee in combination with adequate ventilation and other engineering controls to minimize the risk of exposure or other hazardous occurrence.
- Physical: Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with special challenges to perform these essential functions.