Rare opportunity for an entry level copy editor in the marketing, advertising, and communications field.
Join a dynamic Omaha-based company that provides innovative marketing solutions to doctors throughout the U.S. We are seeking a highly motivated person for a key role as a Proofreader. This is an immediate opening.
The Proofreader is responsible for assisting Account Service/PR/Design in a wide range of responsibilities. As a Proofreader, you will be responsible for editing and proofing projects that include print ads, websites, e-newsletters, press releases, brochures, and similar collateral pieces.
Qualified candidates must have:
• Exceptional grammar, proofreading, and organizational skills.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
• Comprehensive knowledge of English and journalism standards.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work as a member of a team.
• Desire to succeed in a deadline-driven environment.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, and we will promptly review your submission.
|Date Posted||August 22, 2017|
|Date Closes||September 21, 2017|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Department||Proofreading / Copywriter / PR|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Hours||20 hours per week|
|SOC Category||27-3041.00 Editors|
|Address||11260 S 131st Plaza|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68138|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories