Web Mktg Technology Specialist
As Business Process Manager you’ll:
- Develop and maintain business process architecture and governance for the Home Instead franchise network and Global Headquarters.
- Document & maintain key business processes across the Home Instead franchise network and Global Headquarters.
- Clearly track and communicate process expectations across the business through documentation and training.
- Identify and monitor critical process performance metrics to ensure the health of the process.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for business process capabilities leading the development, implementation, and execution of these capabilities in support of the franchise network.
- Field questions related to business process analysis and management to support internal and external stakeholders in their quest to apply information to the Home Instead model.
- Work to continuously develop & enhance knowledge of business process management capabilities and how those capabilities can be applied to both Global Headquarters and the franchise network to guide decision making, improved outcomes and lead initiatives.
- Identify and prioritize opportunities to optimize processes leveraging feedback from users and key stakeholders.
- Develop mutually beneficial relationships and provide specialized consultative services to the franchise network.
- Maintain accurate records to track and measure owner support, including follow-up to stakeholders, progress, and reinforcement methods to be used.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on business process management for programs or products that impact business processes (Technology, Communication, Finance, PMO, etc.)
- Partner with the Business Performance department on resources and initiatives related to business process analysis and management.
- Partner with the Learning & Development department to evaluate and advance curriculum needs for Global Headquarters and the franchise network as it relates to business process management.
- Stay informed of changes within the home care industry that may impact business processes for Global Headquarters and/or the franchise network.
- Continually monitor business process management resources & update, as needed, to ensure they are in alignment with new initiatives and processes.
- Negotiate contracts for products utilized in support of business process development and management, as needed.
- Act as a content contributor for the applicable section(s) on our intranet.
- Professionally serve as a representative and contact for identified vendors and partners.
- Manage to assigned budget.
- Participate in portions of New Owner Training, as required.
- Provide training to the Business Performance department and others within Global Headquarters, as needed.
- Travel, as needed, to fully support the above objectives. Expected travel 25% or more.
Education, Experience and Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, business logistics or related field required.
- Five to seven years’ experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Understand and uphold the policies and procedures established by Home Instead and the related role to the Performance Solutions department.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to listen intently and effectively.
- Ability to establish collaborative working relationships with management, colleagues, franchise owners and their staff.
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills essential, as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize daily, monthly and yearly work.
- Ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to reach with hands and arms to operate office equipment.
- Ability to perform duties in a professional office setting.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft office products.
- Ability to oversee projects from beginning to end, including incorporation of new ideas and best practices and evaluation of processes and procedures in order to recommend improvements and changes when appropriate.
- Ability to work evenings or weekends as required.
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time.
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT DO WE DO?
The Home Instead® network provides personalized care, support and education to help enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. Today, this network is the world's leading provider of in-home care services for seniors, with over 1,100 independently owned and operated franchises that annually provide more than 80 million hours of care throughout the United States and 13 other countries. Local Home Instead offices employ approximately 65,000 CAREGiversSM worldwide who provide basic support services that enable seniors to live safely and comfortably in their own homes for as long as possible, serving 90,000 seniors daily. The Home Instead network strives to partner with each client and his or her family members to help meet that individual’s needs. Services span the care continuum – from providing personal care to specialized Alzheimer’s care and hospice support. Also available are family caregiver education and support resources. At Home Instead, it’s relationship before task, while striving to provide superior quality service. These independently owned and operated franchises achieve service excellence with the support of dedicated Global Headquarters staff of over 200 who provide exceptional service with a personal touch.
OUR EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
To us, it’s personal® doesn’t just extend to our clients; it extends to our employees, their families, and the benefits they receive. Home Instead, Inc. takes a holistic approach to benefits and our philosophy is to support employees and their families throughout life’s journey. We help employees achieve work/life integration, plan for the future, celebrate successes and provide protection in unexpected situations. The Home Instead, Inc. package covers three general areas and includes:
Health & Wellness
- Health Insurance – Employees may choose between a high deductible health plan and PPO. Premiums are partially subsidized by Home Instead.
- Dental Insurance – Home Instead pays 100% of the premium for employee coverage and subsidizes a portion for dependent coverage.
- Vision Insurance – Home Instead pays 100% of the premium for employee coverage and subsidizes a portion for dependent coverage.
- The Kitchen Table – Provides an on-site dining experience. Employees enjoy delicious, nutritious meals prepared daily by our personal chef and chef’s assistant. Home Instead subsidizes the cost to keep prices affordable. The Kitchen Table gives us the space and time to build relationships through food and fellowship.
- Wellness Program – Includes an optional annual health risk assessment, $300 a year for wellness, annual health fair, flu shots, and on-site massages.
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health; Dependent Daycare/Eldercare)
- Benefits+ – This program provides funds to help make benefits more affordable for employees and their families. Employees receive $2,000 for 2021 (new employees hired after January 1, 2021 receive a prorated amount based on their benefits eligibility date).
- 401(k) Plan – Offers a 5% employer match, and free expert financial consulting services.
- Tuition Assistance – Home Instead provides employees up to $5,250 each calendar year for continuing education.
- Student loans – Employees have the option of using Benefits+ dollars of $2,000 to help pay student loans.
- Life Insurance – Employees receive life insurance equal to 1 x salary. In addition, voluntary life insurance is available for employee, spouse and/or children.
- Short Term Disability – Premium is 100% employer paid.
- Long Term Disability – Premium is 100% employer paid.
- Long term care insurance – Available at employee’s cost.
- Employee Discount Program – Home Instead has relationships with local and national organizations to provide employee discounts on products and services.
- Business Travel Coverage – Covers employees while traveling for business and provides coverage for emergency situations including medical evacuation, hospital fees, family travel expenses, emergency travel arrangements, and additional life insurance.
- Pet insurance – Our fluffy friends are part of the family; pet insurance is a voluntary benefit and affordable option to help cover out-of-pocket expenses.
- Honor PTO – Our Honor PTO program is based on radical trust. We trust employees to be accountable, to get the job done and to work with their teams. There’s no accrual of days off and no set number of days. Employees work with their manager to balance work and personal needs.
- Professional Development – This program provides learning opportunities related to individual roles, professional development, and personal development.
- Employee Assistance Program – Provides free short-term confidential counseling.
- Quarterly Socials – We have fun at Home Instead! Our quarterly socials give us the opportunity to connect and enjoy time with each other.
Home Instead Senior Care (Global Headquarters/Home Instead, Inc.)