Do you have a passion for learning and developing others? This unique opportunity will allow you to use your strong public speaking and facilitation skills to make a true impact on senior’s lives.
As a Learning & Development Facilitation Manager, you will deliver content for Home Instead talent focusing on empowering others to achieve their unlimited potential.
If you are ready for an opportunity to make a difference in the world with the work you do, while enjoying a meaningful career - apply today!
As Learning & Development Facilitation Manager you’ll:
- Facilitate learning courses that develop the unlimited potential of Home Instead talent in achieving our universal mission, vision and goals.
- Collaborate on the design and creation of new courses that are relevant to the Home Instead franchise network.
- Demonstrate instructional practices that result in increased learner performance; specifically focusing on applying principles of adult learning to create an optimal learning environment.
- Develop, facilitate and manage pre & post learning strategies resulting in optimal learner understanding and optimal behavior results.
- Identify & implement opportunities to streamline, simplify, and improve learner experiences.
- Manage Home Instead certified ongoing training for Home Instead talent programs.
- Create and maintain learning events and activities; maintain course descriptions, calendars, rosters, and schedules.
- Contribute to the design and evaluation of Home Instead learning initiatives.
- Update and maintain learning materials, as needed.
- Serve on cross-departmental teams in support of new learning initiatives and programs.
- Facilitate learning events for a variety of audiences.
- Develop mutually beneficial relationships and communicate effectively with all Home Instead stakeholders.
- Promote a learning culture across the organization.
- Develop an environment of teamwork and collaboration focusing on our universal mission and vision.
- Understand all Home Instead tools, programs, resources related to the Home Instead franchise model.
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time.
Education, Experience and Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Five years’ experience working in an education or training field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
- Three years’ experience in a small business or operations-based business.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Understand and uphold the policies and procedures established by Home Instead and the related role to the Learning & Development Department.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to listen intently and effectively.
- Ability to establish collaborative working relationships with management, colleagues, franchise owners and their staff.
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills essential as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize daily, monthly and yearly work.
- Ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to reach with hands and arms to operate office equipment.
- Ability to perform duties in a professional office setting.
- Must have excellent computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software and databases.
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Ability to find joy and fulfillment in supporting and providing service to others.
- Ability to oversee projects from beginning to end, including incorporation of new ideas and best practices and evaluation of processes and procedures in order to recommend improvements and changes when appropriate.
- Ability to work evenings or weekends as required.
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT DO WE DO?
The Home Instead® network provides personalized care, support and education to help enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. Today, this network is the world's leading provider of in-home care services for seniors, with over 1,100 independently owned and operated franchises that annually provide more than 80 million hours of care throughout the United States and 13 other countries. Local Home Instead offices employ approximately 65,000 CAREGiversSM worldwide who provide basic support services that enable seniors to live safely and comfortably in their own homes for as long as possible, serving 90,000 seniors daily. The Home Instead network strives to partner with each client and his or her family members to help meet that individual’s needs. Services span the care continuum – from providing personal care to specialized Alzheimer’s care and hospice support. Also available are family caregiver education and support resources. At Home Instead, it’s relationship before task, while striving to provide superior quality service. These independently owned and operated franchises achieve service excellence with the support of dedicated Global Headquarters staff of over 200 who provide exceptional service with a personal touch.
OUR EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
To us, it’s personal® doesn’t just extend to our clients; it extends to our employees, their families, and the benefits they receive. Home Instead, Inc. takes a holistic approach to benefits and our philosophy is to support employees and their families throughout life’s journey. We help employees achieve work/life integration, plan for the future, celebrate successes and provide protection in unexpected situations. The Home Instead, Inc. package covers three general areas and includes:
Health & Wellness
- Health Insurance – Employees may choose between a high deductible health plan and PPO. Premiums are partially subsidized by Home Instead.
- Dental Insurance – Home Instead pays 100% of the premium for employee coverage and subsidizes a portion for dependent coverage.
- Vision Insurance – Home Instead pays 100% of the premium for employee coverage and subsidizes a portion for dependent coverage.
- The Kitchen Table – Provides an on-site dining experience. Employees enjoy delicious, nutritious meals prepared daily by our personal chef and chef’s assistant. Home Instead subsidizes the cost to keep prices affordable. The Kitchen Table gives us the space and time to build relationships through food and fellowship.
- Wellness Program – Includes an optional annual health risk assessment, $300 a year for wellness, annual health fair, flu shots, and on-site massages.
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health; Dependent Daycare/Eldercare)
- Benefits+ – This program provides funds to help make benefits more affordable for employees and their families. Employees receive $2,000 for 2021 (new employees hired after January 1, 2021 receive a prorated amount based on their benefits eligibility date).
- 401(k) Plan – Offers a 5% employer match, and free expert financial consulting services.
- Tuition Assistance – Home Instead provides employees up to $5,250 each calendar year for continuing education.
- Student loans – Employees have the option of using Benefits+ dollars of $2,000 to help pay student loans.
- Life Insurance – Employees receive life insurance equal to 1 x salary. In addition, voluntary life insurance is available for employee, spouse and/or children.
- Short Term Disability – Premium is 100% employer paid.
- Long Term Disability – Premium is 100% employer paid.
- Long term care insurance – Available at employee’s cost.
- Employee Discount Program – Home Instead has relationships with local and national organizations to provide employee discounts on products and services.
- Business Travel Coverage – Covers employees while traveling for business and provides coverage for emergency situations including medical evacuation, hospital fees, family travel expenses, emergency travel arrangements, and additional life insurance.
- Pet insurance – Our fluffy friends are part of the family; pet insurance is a voluntary benefit and affordable option to help cover out-of-pocket expenses.
- Honor PTO – Our Honor PTO program is based on radical trust. We trust employees to be accountable, to get the job done and to work with their teams. There’s no accrual of days off and no set number of days. Employees work with their manager to balance work and personal needs.
- Professional Development – This program provides learning opportunities related to individual roles, professional development, and personal development.
- Employee Assistance Program – Provides free short-term confidential counseling.
- Quarterly Socials – We have fun at Home Instead! Our quarterly socials give us the opportunity to connect and enjoy time with each other.
Home Instead Senior Care (Global Headquarters/Home Instead, Inc.)