Working in senior care may not seem like an exciting endeavor, but at Home Instead, Inc. ("Home Instead") we are Changing the Face of Aging® with a singular focus that is anything but boring! To be successful, we require enthusiastic and collaborative professionals.
If you are ready for an opportunity to make a difference in the world with the work you do while enjoying a meaningful career, we have a great opportunity for you as Marketing Data Scientist
. You’ll be responsible for overseeing the integration and ongoing management of Home Instead’s marketing performance data sources, and use data to generate insights and recommendations to inform Marketing business decisions.
If you have a passion for serving others and enjoy building relationships, this is the position for you!As Marketing Data Scientist you’ll:
Education, Experience and Required Skills:
- Collaborate with marketing stakeholders and third-party agencies to identify data visualization needs, based on department and business goals.
- Leverage customer relationship management platform data to help inform marketing business decisions.
- Integrate internal operational data with marketing campaign and advertising performance data.
- Collaborate with marketing stakeholders and third-party agencies to maximize audience modeling, segmentation, and retargeting opportunities.
- Contribute to the accuracy/integrity of data through validation, testing, and documentation. Contribute to standardization and serve as marketing representative in data governance efforts.
- Investigate and analyze user experience data to identify trends; provide insights into the prospect/client/CAREGiver journey and recommendations for optimization and improvement.
- Regularly execute ad hoc reporting requests from marketing stakeholder and third-party agencies
- Bachelor's degree in Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Marketing required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience performing data analysis in a corporate environment.
- Robust understanding of statistical techniques and their application in business.
- Show a natural curiosity, coupled with the analytical and technical skills to solve complex problems.
- Be comfortable with data extraction, data manipulation, synthesis and creating presentations.
- Demonstrate a proven understanding of marketing concepts and tactics and the ability to share this knowledge with internal and external contacts.
- Demonstrate ability to serve in both practical (task-based) and strategic roles.
- Ability to think strategically and independently to set priorities and develop plans in the absence of specific instructions to identify and solve problems.
- Experience with ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) solutions, and associated data table creation and relationship building preferred.
- Experience with data visualization solutions including Microsoft Power BI or Tableau preferred.
- Maintain the highest regard for data security, and ensure best practices are utilized to safeguard PII and other sensitive user and company information.
The Home Instead Senior Care® network provides personalized care, support and education to help enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. Today, this network is the world's leading provider of in-home care services for seniors, with more than 1,200 independently owned and operated franchises that annually provide more than 80 million hours of care throughout the United States and 11 other countries. Local Home Instead Senior Care offices employ approximately 65,000 CAREGiversSM worldwide who provide basic support services that enable seniors to live safely and comfortably in their own homes for as long as possible, serving 90,000 seniors daily. The Home Instead Senior Care network strives to partner with each client and his or her family members to help meet that individual’s needs. Services span the care continuum – from providing personal care to specialized Alzheimer’s care and hospice support. Also available are family caregiver education and support resources. At Home Instead Senior Care, it’s relationship before task, while striving to provide superior quality service. These independently owned and operated franchises achieve service excellence with the support of dedicated Global Headquarters staff members who provide exceptional service with a personal touch.
The Home Instead, Inc. benefits package includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health; Dependent Daycare/Eldercare)
- Life Insurance (Basic & Additional Voluntary Coverage for Employee, Spouse and/or Children)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Honor PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- On-site Dining Room
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)