If you are ready for an opportunity to make a difference in the world with the work you do while enjoying a meaningful career, we have a great opportunity for you as Strategic Partnerships Manager!
You’ll be responsible for engaging with third party strategic partnerships on behalf of the company that will directly or indirectly impact revenues, referrals and brand awareness. You will also assist the marketing division with major initiatives that impact the network.As Strategic Partnerships Manager you’ll:
Education, Experience and Required Skills:
- Assist with developing and implementing strategies and tactics allowing Home Instead Inc. to successfully accomplish annual business plan goals and strategic business alliances that work toward gaining market share.
- Identify, research, develop and implement business relationships and partnerships with local, regional and national third party organizations throughout the United States and Canada that will increase revenue, referrals and brand awareness and positioning.
- Assist with developing and managing strategies and tactics allowing for web based data collection, information dissemination and program participation of revenue generating programs for both internal and external audiences.
- Speak, exhibit and network at industry conferences and meetings around the county (12-14 per year).
- Prepare proposals and negotiate contract terms with business partners.
- Develop professional relationships with individual franchise owners and groups of owners to establish ongoing dialogue between Strategic Partnerships, the Marketing Division and local offices.
- Provide critical thinking, analysis and recommendations to franchise owners and Home Office staff who seek advice and recommendations concerning strategic alliances and business partners.
- Create concept and custom collateral on specific topics for network use.
- Travel 40%- 50% of the time.
- Assist in building relationships with Franchise Business Performance Department for the proactive development, deployment and communication of local level marketing, advertising, public relations, community service and Business Relationships strategies and tactics.
- Participate in at least one educational event or program annually to enhance professional skills and motivation.
- Act as a spokesperson at industry conferences and conventions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required; marketing preferred.
- Ten years’ experience in business development, public relationships or public affairs; or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
- Previous experience with Long Term Care insurance or a related field preferred.
The Home Instead Senior Care® network provides personalized care, support and education to help enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. Today, this network is the world's leading provider of in-home care services for seniors, with more than 1,200 independently owned and operated franchises that annually provide more than 80 million hours of care throughout the United States and 11 other countries. Local Home Instead Senior Care offices employ approximately 65,000 CAREGiversSM worldwide who provide basic support services that enable seniors to live safely and comfortably in their own homes for as long as possible, serving 90,000 seniors daily. The Home Instead Senior Care network strives to partner with each client and his or her family members to help meet that individual’s needs. Services span the care continuum – from providing personal care to specialized Alzheimer’s care and hospice support. Also available are family caregiver education and support resources. At Home Instead Senior Care, it’s relationship before task, while striving to provide superior quality service. These independently owned and operated franchises achieve service excellence with the support of dedicated Global Headquarters staff members who provide exceptional service with a personal touch.
The Home Instead, Inc. benefits package includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health; Dependent Daycare/Eldercare)
- Life Insurance (Basic & Additional Voluntary Coverage for Employee, Spouse and/or Children)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Honor PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- On-site Dining Room
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)