Working in senior care may not seem like an exciting endeavor, but at Home Instead, Inc. ("Home Instead") we are Changing the Face of Aging® with a singular focus that is anything but boring! To be successful, we require enthusiastic and collaborative professionals.
If you have a passion for serving others and enjoy building relationships, we have a great opportunity for you as North America Sales Consultant! You’ll be responsible for providing professional sales consulting to Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Owners and Home Office Staff, including Home Instead Senior Care subject matter expertise in development, implementation, and execution of key operational sales processes.
As North America Sales Consultant you’ll:
- Develop mutually beneficial relationships and trust with franchise owners.
- Facilitate an environment of teamwork and collaboration.
- Provide consultative sales guidance to franchise offices relating to Sales, Service Inquiries & Care Consultations across the network.
- Demonstrate teamwork through partnership with Business Performance and other Home Office Departments in the targeting and strategic planning with US & Canada franchise owners.
- Partner with the Learning & Development team to evaluate and advance the sales related curriculum needs of the network.
- Assist in maintaining accurate records to track and measure your support to owners; including follow up to stakeholders, progress of owners and reinforcement methods to be used.
- Work to continuously develop your knowledge of the home care industry so you can see the impact it may have on the sales process in order to make needed updates, guide decision making and lead initiatives.
- Accelerate knowledge of the sales process as it relates to the Home Care Industry.
- Field expert related questions to support internal and external stakeholders in their quest to apply information to the HISC model.
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert for activities requiring your input.
- Serve as the HISC subject matter expert on sales in the development, implementation and execution of new programs and resources for the franchise network to use in operationalizing their processes.
- Negotiate contracts, as needed, for products that are connected to the sales process.
- Act as a content contributor for the applicable section(s) on the Intranet.
- Professionally serve as a representative and contact with identified vendors and partners.
- Manage to assigned budget.
- Travel as needed to fully support above objectives. Expected travel 25% or more.
- Meet facilitation needs of an assigned financial benchmark peer group, as applicable.
- Work with and maintain communication with regional business performance teams on services provided to owners that fall within their assigned region.
- Participate in portions of new owner training as required.
- Provide training to the business performance department and others within the Home Office as needed.
Education, Experience and Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Three to five years of experience professional sales experience utilizing a formal sales qualification process, with proven track record of successful direct B2B sales results, such as achieving or exceeding assigned annual sales $ quota for a period of 3 years or greater.
- Completion of professional sales training program (Sandler Sales, Miller Heiman, Client Builder) preferred.
- Professional sales training/consulting experience a plus.
The Home Instead Senior Care® network provides personalized care, support and education to help enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. Today, this network is the world's leading provider of in-home care services for seniors, with more than 1,200 independently owned and operated franchises that annually provide more than 80 million hours of care throughout the United States and 11 other countries. Local Home Instead Senior Care offices employ approximately 65,000 CAREGiversSM worldwide who provide basic support services that enable seniors to live safely and comfortably in their own homes for as long as possible, serving 90,000 seniors daily. The Home Instead Senior Care network strives to partner with each client and his or her family members to help meet that individual’s needs. Services span the care continuum – from providing personal care to specialized Alzheimer’s care and hospice support. Also available are family caregiver education and support resources. At Home Instead Senior Care, it’s relationship before task, while striving to provide superior quality service. These independently owned and operated franchises achieve service excellence with the support of dedicated Global Headquarters staff members who provide exceptional service with a personal touch.
The Home Instead, Inc. benefits package includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health; Dependent Daycare/Eldercare)
- Life Insurance (Basic & Additional Voluntary Coverage for Employee, Spouse and/or Children)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Honor PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- On-site Dining Room
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)