Working in senior care may not seem like an exciting endeavor, but at Home Instead, Inc. ("Home Instead") we are Changing the Face of Aging® with a singular focus that is anything but boring! To be successful, we require enthusiastic and collaborative professionals.
If you are ready for an opportunity to make a difference in the world with the work you do while enjoying a meaningful career, we have a great opportunity for you as International Marketing and Sales Manager
! You’ll be responsible for serving as a leader, subject matter expert, trainer, and consulting resource for our international markets in sales, marketing, public relations, internal and external communications, especially communicating within multiple Home Instead franchise networks to support International Market growth and Home Instead’s continued presence as the world’s leader in in-home senior care. You will simultaneously work across multiple international markets with country marketing leads to identify local trends and opportunities to meet changing business needs across the world and help support marketing plan development with Home Instead’s Global Marketing Team and International Marketing Leads to ensure successful brand positioning, market share, sales growth, and external reputation management.
If you have a passion for serving others and enjoy building relationships, this is the position for you!As International Marketing and Sales Manager you’ll:
Education, Experience and Required Skills:
- Collaborate with markets on creating innovative multi-year consumer marketing, public relations, and sales strategies that ensure attainment of the company's goals.
- Collaborate with Home Instead international and home office leadership to support the international execution of Home Instead's brand experience.
- Coordinate meetings, collateral, and communicate between Global Marketing Headquarters team and International Partners.
- Ensure the integrity of the Home Instead brand by training and educating International Franchise Partners on brand positioning, brand protection, and external communications.
- Support global brand studies and market tests.
- Align market-level marketing, public relations, and sales strategies with Global Headquarters' goals and objectives.
- Lead marketing support for new market expansion.
- Train and support international markets on sales, marketing planning, consultative sales, and lead flow management.
- Understand Home Instead’s annual marketing and public relations plans to share knowledge with International Markets.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications or a related field.
- Minimum 8 years' professional experience, preferably in a range of sectors, with an emphasis on consumer marketing and consumer sales, including digital marketing.
- Direct experience in International Markets preferred.
- Ability and eagerness to travel domestically and internationally to perform the job (approximately 30% time).
The Home Instead Senior Care® network provides personalized care, support and education to help enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. Today, this network is the world's leading provider of in-home care services for seniors, with more than 1,200 independently owned and operated franchises that annually provide more than 80 million hours of care throughout the United States and 11 other countries. Local Home Instead Senior Care offices employ approximately 65,000 CAREGiversSM worldwide who provide basic support services that enable seniors to live safely and comfortably in their own homes for as long as possible, serving 90,000 seniors daily. The Home Instead Senior Care network strives to partner with each client and his or her family members to help meet that individual’s needs. Services span the care continuum – from providing personal care to specialized Alzheimer’s care and hospice support. Also available are family caregiver education and support resources. At Home Instead Senior Care, it’s relationship before task, while striving to provide superior quality service. These independently owned and operated franchises achieve service excellence with the support of dedicated Global Headquarters staff members who provide exceptional service with a personal touch.
The Home Instead, Inc. benefits package includes:
Health Savings Account (HSA)
Flexible Spending Accounts (Health; Dependent Daycare/Eldercare)
Life Insurance (Basic & Additional Voluntary Coverage for Employee, Spouse and/or Children)
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
401(k) Savings Plan
Employee Assistance Program
On-site Dining Room