Working in senior care may not seem like an exciting endeavor, but at Home Instead, Inc. ("Home Instead") we are Changing the Face of Aging® with a singular focus that is anything but boring! To be successful, we require enthusiastic and collaborative professionals.
If you are ready for an opportunity to make a difference in the world with the work you do while enjoying a meaningful career, we have a great opportunity for you as Response Team Operations Director
! You’ll be responsible for building a world-class response team by establishing, managing and implementing customer/consumer facing contact center operations strategies.
If you have a passion for serving others and enjoy building relationships, this is the position for you!As Response Team Operations Director you’ll:
Education, Experience and Required Skills:
- Be responsible for Response Center operational design, development and support
- Be responsible for all system products and integrations including voice recording and analytics, CRM, operational systems, click to chat and social response
- Manage key vendor relationships responsible for the planning, design, development, implementation, and break/fix support for applications/systems developed to support our contact strategy
- Be responsible for the IVR program including campaigns, operational changes, programming changes, workflows, version storage, self-service options, testing DB and overall customer experience.
- Create and report on operations metrics on a recurring basis to drive actionable insight including customized reporting with a focus on identifying trends and continuous opportunity improvements
- Be responsible for process/system documentation including internal training on systems
- Lead and direct the work of others
- Be familiar with a variety of the Home Instead concepts, business practices, and procedures
- Approach role with a professional services mindset providing on-going development of products and services for internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, business or related field required; experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Ten or more years of experience in infrastructure and system design, development and support related to contact centers
- Ten or more years of experience with key contact center technologies and integration such as but not limited to: CRM, IVRs, ACD, dialers, speech recognition, natural language speech applications, routing applications, workforce management, call recording and analytics, eServices including email, chat and social media as well as system integration
- Strong capabilities around SMS campaigns
The Home Instead Senior Care® network provides personalized care, support and education to help enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. Today, this network is the world's leading provider of in-home care services for seniors, with more than 1,200 independently owned and operated franchises that annually provide more than 80 million hours of care throughout the United States and 11 other countries. Local Home Instead Senior Care offices employ approximately 65,000 CAREGiversSM worldwide who provide basic support services that enable seniors to live safely and comfortably in their own homes for as long as possible, serving 90,000 seniors daily. The Home Instead Senior Care network strives to partner with each client and his or her family members to help meet that individual’s needs. Services span the care continuum – from providing personal care to specialized Alzheimer’s care and hospice support. Also available are family caregiver education and support resources. At Home Instead Senior Care, it’s relationship before task, while striving to provide superior quality service. These independently owned and operated franchises achieve service excellence with the support of dedicated Global Headquarters staff members who provide exceptional service with a personal touch.
The Home Instead, Inc. benefits package includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health; Dependent Daycare/Eldercare)
- Life Insurance (Basic & Additional Voluntary Coverage for Employee, Spouse and/or Children)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Honor PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- On-site Dining Room