Are you tired of the big corporate grind, and want to do work that makes a difference?
Home Instead, Inc. is looking for an experienced International Product Manager who wants to have a significant impact on the lives of seniors around the globe. If you value technology with purpose and a position that allows you to help others, we want to hear from you! If you embrace design-thinking, lean and agile development, and know what it means to contextualize data-driven insights with empathy, we want you on our team!
We’re serious about Changing the Face of Aging® and we’re looking for a rock star team leader who is equally committed to spearheading a new global consumer-facing technology solution.
At our core lies an incredible company culture embodied by our motto, To Us, It's Personal®. If you value a workplace filled with people who genuinely care about you, consider applying at Home Instead. Our expectations will be high, but the impact this work has on families around the world couldn't be more rewarding.
We’re hiring an International Product Manager, responsible for the adoption, implementation, and future development of Home Instead.
- High level of autonomy to work with the international market leads in each market to implement and drive towards deployment and business outcome targets.
- Provide International project leadership, adapting product offering and facilitation of key product recommendations to top-level leadership. (Includes recommendations on pricing, positioning, learning & development needs, and product implementation.)
- Work with international market leads to implement integrated care product and other front line technology including training and operational support, assistance with the identification of test offices, running test scenarios, capturing key learnings, and ensure global standards and product parameters.
- Lead the ongoing development of Integrated Care and related product offerings, features, and capabilities.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of our front-line technology ecosystem, to be able to represent capabilities to international and enterprise teams and understand how our unique requirements can best be met.
- Maintain and encourage a “customer-obsessed” mentality to ensure products deliver on core customer needs and desired outcomes across multiple segments, cultures, and languages.
- Work closely with product teams to convey the product vision and continuously work across all markets to verify that the produce vision is fulfilled.
- Assist with data collection, analysis through front line technology and leverage global business insights from integrated care and other sources.
- Provide ongoing metrics and assist with the delivery of insights to influence strategy and business growth initiatives across the International Division.
- Maintain working relationship and manages operational contact with our strategic partners and other business stakeholders.
- Develop a cohesive and collaborative partnership with all members of product team to help build a vibrant community dedicated to enhancing personalized care at scale.
- Facilitate an environment of teamwork and collaboration.
- Serve as a product champion to influence international stakeholders to integrate product into their business.
- Travel as needed to fully support above objectives. Expected travel 30% or more.
Education, experience and required skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related filed. Advanced degree (MBA, MA, PhD, etc.) strongly preferred.
- Minimum 5 year’s product management or operations experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Experience working internationally and across multiple cultures strongly preferred.
The Home Instead Senior Care® network provides personalized care, support and education to help enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. Today, this network is the world's leading provider of in-home care services for seniors, with more than 1,000 independently owned and operated franchises that are estimated to annually provide more than 65 million hours of care throughout the United States and 11 other countries. Local Home Instead Senior Care offices employ approximately 65,000 CAREGiversSM worldwide who provide basic support services that enable seniors to live safely and comfortably in their own homes for as long as possible. The Home Instead Senior Care network strives to partner with each client and his or her family members to help meet that individual’s needs. Services span the care continuum – from providing personal care to specialized Alzheimer’s care and hospice support. Also available are family caregiver education and support resources. At Home Instead Senior Care, it’s relationship before task, while striving to provide superior quality service. These independently owned and operated franchises achieve service excellence with the support of dedicated Global Headquarters staff members who provide exceptional service with a personal touch.
The Home Instead, Inc. benefits package includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health; Dependent Daycare/Eldercare)
- Life Insurance (Basic & Additional Voluntary Coverage for Employee, Spouse and/or Children)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Honor PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- On-site Dining Room