Are you looking for a fun, mission-oriented company where you can make a difference? Home Instead, Inc. is looking for a Lead Qualification Specialist
to actively change the face of aging by assisting in nurturing prospective Home Instead Senior Care franchise owner leads. This individual will field inbound calls, execute outbound calls and respond to leads via email and other forms of communication.
Home Instead, Inc. is dedicated to its mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families, and we are equally committed to bettering the lives of our close-knit family of employees. We recruit top talent, provide competitive benefits, and create a "home away from home", where employees can be proud of the work they do changing the face of aging ®.
If you have a passion for serving others and enjoy building relationships, this is the position for you! If you want to work for a company that is making a difference, apply today! You’ll be involved and you’ll have fun!The Lead Qualification Specialist serves franchise development by . . .
Education and Experience Requirements
- Initiating outbound contact for online inquiries to prospective franchise owner leads.
- Fielding incoming phone inquiries and filtering appropriately.
- Building first impressions to nurture long term relationships with potential owners.
- Responding to emails and scheduling calls for colleagues.
- Completing successful warm transfers to Franchise Development Managers.
- Actively listening, summarizing, and taking the lead to recommend next steps as part of a designed inquiry process.
- Conducting outbound marketing research.
- Ranking online inquiries daily and completing mail merges.
- High school diploma or GED required. Associate and/or Bachelor degree preferred, with background in business administration or marketing.
- One to three years of sales/call center/service experience or other customer service experience preferred. An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
The Home Instead Senior Care® network provides personalized care, support and education to help enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. Today, this network is the world's leading provider of in-home care services for seniors, with more than 1,000 independently owned and operated franchises that are estimated to annually provide more than 65 million hours of care throughout the United States and 11 other countries. Local Home Instead Senior Care offices employ approximately 65,000 CAREGiversSM worldwide who provide basic support services that enable seniors to live safely and comfortably in their own homes for as long as possible. The Home Instead Senior Care network strives to partner with each client and his or her family members to help meet that individual’s needs. Services span the care continuum – from providing personal care to specialized Alzheimer’s care and hospice support. Also available are family caregiver education and support resources. At Home Instead Senior Care, it’s relationship before task, while striving to provide superior quality service. These independently owned and operated franchises achieve service excellence with the support of dedicated Global Headquarters staff members who provide exceptional service with a personal touch.
The Home Instead, Inc. benefits package includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health; Dependent Daycare/Eldercare)
- Life Insurance (Basic & Additional Voluntary Coverage for Employee, Spouse and/or Children)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Honor PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- On-site Dining Room