Are you looking for a rewarding and meaningful career along with the opportunity to make a difference with the work you do? Join our team as a Delivery Manager. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to deliver programs, projects, or products to the organization through the utilization of cross-functional business teams.
If you have a passion for serving others, enjoy building relationships and leading teams, this is the position for you! If you want to work for a company that is making a difference, apply today!
At Home Instead Senior Care®, we’re enhancing the lives of aging adults and their families every day! Apply now for this great opportunity!
Overall Responsibilities of the Delivery Manager:
- As a Servant Leader, successfully deliver programs, projects, or products using the appropriate Agile methodology within committed timelines and approved budgets through the utilization of cross-functional business teams.
- Ensure timely and effective delivery of solutions into production on an iterative and incremental basis.
- Work with the Product Owner, Technical Lead, and other stakeholders to assess product needs and make applicable recommendations.
- Assist with unraveling, defining, and documenting complex business requirements and processes.
- Work with the Technical Lead to simplify and explain complex, technical user stories to business stakeholders.
- Connect the team to the larger organization and recognize when to include other functional departments as stakeholders.
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process understanding the capacity and capability of the team.
- Own resource planning; work with the Product Owner and Technical Lead to identify resource gaps and resolve with appropriate functional managers and stakeholders.
- Facilitate design and review sessions with appropriate technical and business stakeholders.
- Identify and communicate project risks; identify possible solutions.
- Ensure effective program, project, and product deployment to operations.
- Identify and manage dependencies across programs and projects.
- Assist with reviewing, assessing and vetting vendor proposals for completeness and business fit.
- Lead and facilitate the appropriate use of Agile ceremonies and artifacts.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BA/BS in Business, Math, Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Seven years of successful management experience, including large-scale program and project management, as well as personnel management.
- Five years of successful experience in an Agile role.
- An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
- Demonstrate skills with various project management tools and methodologies, software development lifecycle, and problem solving; experience with Agile methodology required.
- PMI PMP certification preferred; Scrum Alliance CSP and PMI ACP desired.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Home Instead, Inc. is a rapidly growing organization that is passionate about its mission, its culture and its people. We’re looking for that passion in you!Founded in 1994 in Omaha, Nebraska, the Home Instead Senior Care® franchise network is the world’s largest provider of in-home care for seniors. Today, the network is made up of more than 1,000 franchises in the United States, Canada and 10 additional countries around the world. These independently owned and operated franchises achieve service excellence with the support of dedicated Global Headquarters staff members who provide exceptional service with a personal touch.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen, including industry, domain-specific knowledge of the enterprise.
- Demonstrate strong technical acumen; ability to understand and articulate the benefits, challenges, and risks associated with a proposed technical approach or solution.
- Demonstrate strong facilitation skills across a range of business settings and situations including complex, technical discussions.
The Home Instead, Inc. benefits package includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health; Dependent Daycare/Eldercare)
- Life Insurance (Basic & Additional Voluntary Coverage for Employee, Spouse and/or Children)
- Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Long Term Care Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Honor PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- On-site Dining Room