Do you have what it takes to set people up for success? Do you enjoy a mix of “front of the house” and “behind the scenes” responsibilities?
As a Recruiter at Heartland Family Services, you will have an opportunity to make a lasting impact on our employee experience through your ability to build strong relationships, recruit, onboard, engage and streamline processes. In this role, you will help us to take our day-to-day employee operations to the next level so we can do our best work strengthening individuals, and families through advocacy, education, counseling, and support services.
We are incredibly proud of the workplace we’ve built. As Heartland Family Service enters an unprecedented phase of growth, we need a reliable, adaptable, and detail-oriented human resources professional who can grow with us.
Compensation: $45,900 to $64,300 per year (based upon experience)
Work Schedule: 40-hour week, Monday through Friday
What you will do:
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process from engaging and attracting candidates to managing the offer process.
- Partner with hiring teams to assess recruiting and talent needs, understand job requirements, develop job descriptions and refine the recruitment process as needed.
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations.
- Source active and passive candidates through job boards, web mining, print ads, campus recruiting, job fairs, soliciting referrals, social networking, reference contacts to build a database of candidates.
- Engaging past employees as alumni network to diversify recruiting efforts.
The qualities we want:
- Rapport Building—your ability to connect makes people feel comfortable and welcome.
- Service Oriented—you enjoy helping others to navigate the workplace.
- Achievement Oriented—you thrive on the sense of accomplishment from completing assignments accurately and effectively.
- Detail Oriented—you are naturally thorough, attentive to details, and take pride in doing things right.
- Organized—you bring order to your work and explore ways of streamlining processes, so they are more scalable.
- Reliability—people can always count on you to do what you say, and you are known for your conscientiousness and dependability.
- Confidentiality—you respect confidentiality and people feel confident in trusting you with private information.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Two to three years of recruiting experience
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with job boards, HR software, databases, and management systems
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US-
- Casual work environment in a hybrid work setting which allows up to two days per week working from home
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Ground floor opportunity with room for growth
- Small team culture and collaboration
- Investment in continuous employee learning and development
- Paid four weeks of FMLA and two weeks of caregiver leave
- Structured support for a dynamic self-care plan that helps you to manage your work/life integration
- Strengths-based professional development and individualized coaching
- A trauma-informed culture where you are encouraged and supported to show up to work every day exactly as you are!
- The knowledge your work is helping to provide hope and healing to people who need it most and changing our communities for the better!
We know you will value Heartland’s culture of trauma informed care, our celebration of diversity and inclusion, flexibility, and our focus on caring for our people. If you believe in our mission of creating healthy families and communities, and like a fast pace, collaborative, and team-oriented environment, then Heartland Family Service is the agency for you!