A local lumber company in Omaha, NE is looking to hire a Warehouse Clerk. As a Warehouse Clerk you will provide sales services to customers and employees regarding millwork and other building materials.
Warehouse Clerk Hours:
Monday – Friday, 8AM-5PM and every other Saturday 8AM-1Pm
Warehouse Clerk Responsibilities:
• Greet customers and ascertain what customer wants or needs.
• Help customers make selections by building customer offering suggestions and options
• Describe merchandise, explain operation, and other specifics pertaining to the merchandise
• Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions along with policies regarding payment and exchanges.
• Estimate quantity and cost of merchandise required
• Place special orders for non-stock merchandise
• Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products
• Take or enter orders, cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints
Warehouse Clerk Qualifications:
• Strong Organizational and Time Management.
• Ability to Multi Task
• Detail Oriented
• Actively looking for ways to help people
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication/ Presentation Skills
• Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
Ready to Apply? Give Josh Wigginton a call today!
|Date Posted||June 20, 2022|
|Date Closes||August 19, 2022|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||43-5081.03 Stock Clerks - Stockroom, Warehouse, or Storage Yard|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories