Are you dependable, hard working, and love to fix things? If so, then this is the job for you! An apartment complex in the Omaha NE area is looking for an Apartment Maintenance Technician. In this position you will be responsible for maintaining the physical condition and appearance of the sites.
Apartment Maintenance Technician Hours: 8AM-5PM Monday-Friday
Apartment Maintenance Technician Pay: $18-20hr
*Must have own vehicle as you will split time between two properties.*
Apartment Maintenance Technician Essential Functions:
• Diagnose and perform major, minor and routine maintenance and repair in a timely and professional manner.
• Organize, coordinate, and manage the overall maintenance program including interior and exterior property appearance, timely work order service, quality make-ready program, collecting vendor bids and vendor communication, and cost-effective inventory control of the property.
• Work with other service and grounds personnel to ensure residents receive excellent customer service and that the physical needs of the property and are addressed each day.
• Work closely with Community Business Manager to ensure the needs of the property are being met.
• Oversee and complete tasks related to preventative maintenance program, general property safety, and shop housekeeping.
• Perform effective emergency maintenance and snow removal (after-hours) as required.
• Coordinate preparations for city, state and government inspections.
Apartment Maintenance Technician Attributes:
• Must have own basic tools or be willing to obtain the required hand tools
• Power Tools: Grinder, sander, drill, saws, etc.
• General maintenance experience
• Knowledge of appliance repair
• Light carpentry, plumbing and electrical knowledge
• Knowledge of safety procedures and safety conscious
• Steady and dependable
• Ability to work with pressure of deadlines
• Ability to have a flex work schedule to accommodate after hours and weekend emergencies
• Tolerance to all extremes of hot and cold weather is necessary
Employee is frequently exposed to wet and humid conditions as well as cold temperatures with snow and icy conditions. The employee should be able to withstand changing conditions.
Are you interested in this Apartment Maintenance Technician position??
We are hiring immediately!
Call Kevin at 402-895-4422 or apply online at www.aurstaff.com!
|Date Posted||May 23, 2022|
|Date Closes||July 22, 2022|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||49-9042.00 Maintenance and Repair Workers, General|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories