We are searching for an experienced Electrical Supervisor to join a growing company located in Fremont, NE! The Electrical Supervisor will be responsible for hiring, supervising, coaching and training of direct reports. This is a direct hire opportunity. Located a short drive outside of Omaha. Hours for this position will be 6PM-6:30AM.
Electrical Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Oversee all electrical installation of equipment
- Enforce lock out/tag out procedures
- Identify and schedule preventive maintenance on electrical systems
- Work with contractors to test infrared, vibration, oil quality, and calibration of plant electrical equipment.
- Improve process to reduce the amount of down time
- Identify and act upon incidents and safety risks
Electrical Supervisor Qualifications:
- Knowledge of electrical systems and schematics.
- Knowledge of PLCs and VFDs
- Skill in reading, analyzing, and interpreting electrical diagrams and schematics
- Forklift and scissor lift experience
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Associate’s Degree in Electrical Technology, Electrical Mechanical, or Electronics preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Journeyman Electrical license preferred.
Want more information on the shift and pay??
-Call Josh Wigginton or click the link below to apply TODAY!
|Date Posted||May 23, 2022|
|Date Closes||July 22, 2022|
|Located In||Fremont, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||47-2111.00 Electricians|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories