Do you have a passion for helping others? We are currently hiring for a Retail Attendant in the Miami, FL area that can create a positive experience for customers. In this position you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and presentations while maintaining food safety and health code standards.
Pay = $16/hr
Hours = Morning & Afternoon
Position length = 4 + months
Retail Attendant Responsibilities:
-Stocks necessary retail environment items such as: condiments, soda, sandwiches, salads, desserts, miscellaneous refrigerated items, chips, snacks, candy, non-food items such as cups, napkins, flatware, and other disposables, etc.. Checks for variety and attractiveness.
- Checks that proper holding temperatures are maintained, by taking temperatures prior and during meal service.
-Obtains proper utensils for service and is aware of portion sizes for each item.
- Prepares daily items for cafeteria and or coffee shop/gift shop, (i.e., tuna fish salad, assorted salad entrees, sandwiches)
- Helps cleans dishes, pots, and pans that are used in food production in the kitchen.
- Helps clean participant dishes from snacks and lunches.
- Helps prepares beverages.
- Helps complete daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning duties.
- Cleans dining area in preparation of meals and after mealtime.
- Assists Cook and Dietary Manager with food preparation as assigned in accordance with food code.
- Builds rapport with participants in a polite and courteous manner.
- Assists participants with meal consumption or other related dining experiences.
- Assists participants in completing menu selections.
- Assists in serving lunch and snacks to participants in a professional manner according to proper serving and clearing standards.
Take the Next Step!
-Have more questions? Give Josh W a call at 402-895-4422
-Rather send your resume? Email it to email@example.com