A local Omaha, NE retirement community is searching for a Cook to join their facility! in this position you will handle and operate necessary equipment to perform required duties according to established safety standards to maintain compliance with regulations and prevent injury.
Cook Schedule: 4:30AM to 1:00 PM Monday - Friday and every other weekend
• Coordinates preparation of breakfast, lunch, and dinner food items in required amounts.
• Coordinates flow of work to meet documented meal schedules.
• Documents over and under production quantities on production sheets, inputs data into computer.
• Prepares food according to recipes and production sheets per department policy.
• Organizes, cleans, and sanitizes equipment and work area according to established guidelines.
• Communicates product needs and concerns to supervisor.
• High School equivalency preferred
• Two years work experience in institutional food service setting required
• Six months education and training in quantity food preparation and diet therapy desirable
• Must have ability to produce standardized food products
• Must possess ability to follow written and verbal instructions
• Computer skills preferred
If you're looking for a good, permanent career move look no further, this Cook position is for you! Apply below or call Josh TODAY at 402.895.4422.