Aurstaff is looking to hire an Environmental Services Supervisor for a local Miami, FL area healthcare facility . The Supervisor oversees the daily activities of the Environmental Services Department. This position prepares daily schedules and assignments. Orders and insures that adequate supplies are available for all shifts and par level is maintained, flexing to meet daily census. This also encompasses updates, and sign offs on Kronos and acts in the capacity of the director when they are unavailable.
Environmental Services Manager Supervisor : Will vary by need
Environmental Services Supervisor Pay: $20 per hour
Environmental Services Supervisor Qualifications:
- Three years of supervisor experience in healthcare food and nutrition services preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent Required
Environmental Services Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing daily operations, to include ordering of supplies, scheduling assignments for supervisors and employees
- Establishes patient, employee and environmental safety infection control and EOC management
- Responsible for updating, completing, and signing off on Kronos, employee evaluations
- Responsible for conducting employee meeting for proper communication and keeping employees informed of any changes in policies
- Responsible for updating linen usage information on a daily basis
- Ensures full, timely compliance with staff development, competency assessment, training, and education requirements, including annual safety reviews
If you would like to know more about this opportunity please call Josh W or Caleb S at 402-895-4422 or you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org