Maintenance technician is needed for expanding personal care MFG firm. Expanding the business and adding a 2nd shift production crew. Will train 1-3 months on 1st shift before moving to 2nd shift hours. Will provide ongoing preventative maintenance and repairs to the production line and assembly equipment, minimizing down time and damaged product or lost product.
Maintenance Technician Hours: Train on 1st shift 7AM-330PM and then will be 330PM-12AM
Maintenance Technician Pay: $20-27hr based on experience and qualifications
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Complete all preventive maintenance to assigned line or equipment, cleans, lubricates, and adjusts parts, equipment, and machinery.
• Complete required production line setups with minimal follow up in an expeditious manner.
• Troubleshoot problems as they arise and devise appropriate solutions.
• Determine appropriate measures for avoiding future problems.
• Make recommendations for changeover, operational, quality, and efficiency improvements.
• Comply with all Company Safety Procedures including lock-out/tag-out and any others that apply.
• Monitor all adjustments, speeds, and moving components during runs.
• Report problems, hazards, concerns operator errors and other issues to Production Supervisor or Maintenance Supervisor as needed.
• Maintain all company records and tools in good operating condition and complete all required documentation accurately.
• Maintain Maintenance Shop in a clean and organized manner.
• Maintain line equipment cabinets in a clean and organized manner.
• Communicate effectively with others.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Advanced Technical aptitude and machine operation skills.
• Basic reading, writing, and math skills.
• Ability to inspect work and make quality control decisions.
• Ability to use accurate weights and measures equipment in metrics.
If qualified and interested, please apply online at www.aurstaff.com or send resume to email@example.com