We are searching for an experienced 2nd Shift Industrial Electrician to join a growing company located in Fremont, NE! The 2nd Shift Industrial Electrician will be responsible for troubleshooting equipment and installation of new equipment throughout the facility. This is a direct hire opportunity. Located a short drive outside of Omaha.
The 2nd Shift Industrial Electrician will be responsible for, but not limited to:
*Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distributions systems and associated electrical equipment.
*Utilized blueprints, wiring diagrams and manufacturer’s installation manuals to complete assigned projects.
*Identify any safety risks. Consistently practice and enforce safe work habits and drives those habits throughout the organization.
*Assist with installation of new electrical equipment or modify existing equipment.
2nd Shift Industrial Electrician Requirements:
* Associate Degree in Electrical Technology preferred.
* Minimum of two years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
* Knowledge of PLCs and VFDs.
* Skill in reading, analyzing and interpreting electrical diagrams and schematics.
* Interpret technical instruction
* Ability to read and understand diagrams
* Operate a PC-Spreadsheets and Reporting Software
* Ability to analyze, evaluate and solve mechanical problems.
2nd Shift Industrial Electrician Hours:
2nd shift- 6pm-6:30am
2nd Shift Industrial Electrician Pay: starts at $23 and can go up depending on skill level and experience.
Want more information on the shift and pay??
*Call Josh Wigginton at 402-895-4422
*Email at email@example.com
*Click the link below to apply TODAY!