Do you have Cooking experience? A Fort Pierce, FL healthcare facility is in need of a Prep Cook to join their team!
Prep Line Cook Hours = Morning and Afternoon Shifts
Prep Line Cook Pay = $16 per hour
Prep Line Cook Position Length = 4 months
Prep Line Cook Responsibilities:
- Prepares all “cold” items
- Assists with catering function set-ups as needed
- Documents over and under production quantities on production sheets, inputs data into computer.
- Fills in for cafeteria workers as needed in the absence.
- Organizes, cleans, and sanitizes equipment and work area according to established guidelines.
- Making sure all portion control and serving guidelines are being followed
- Assist with food and equipment temperature logs
Prep Line Cook Requirements:
- High School or equivalency preferred
- One year work experience in institutional food service setting required
- Must possess ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Computer skills preferred
If you're looking for a good opportunity to start working immediately with a well-known healthcare facility, look no further, this Prep Cook position is for you!
Apply below or call Josh TODAY at 402.895.4422.