AurStaff is looking to hire a Food Service Supervisor for a local medical facility in Plantation, FL.
A $400 BONUS IS PAID AFTER 600 HOURS
Supervisor of Food & Nutritional Services Position Details:
-Shift – Varies by needs, but mornings, afternoon and evening shifts will be required
-Pay: $20 per hour
-Length: 4 months
Supervisor of Food & Nutritional Services Responsibilities:
• Supervise the accuracy of menus, meals/feedings and snacks related to patient care.
• Oversee the patients food preferences are being met with attention to cultural and religious preference as related to food.
• Oversee the tray line and the employees working the tray line.
• Adhere to all patient safety initiatives at all times.
• Responsible for employee schedules in the department and all shifts are covered.
• Completes / oversees daily supervisory quality of care reports, temperature logs, and hand washing logs.
• Checks daily census and ensures staff is allocated accordingly to maximize productivity.
• Coordinate with the Nursing Supervisors to set priorities of food delivery services to patients.
• Perform all staff reviews
• Conduct inventory and maintain all appropriate inventory levels.
• Maintains equipment log when repairs or monthly service occurs with kitchen equipment.
• Assists with general duties of the Food and Nutritional staff when necessary to maximize the efforts of the department.
• Conduct training with employees on a yearly basis and as needed for department needs.
Food Service Supervisor Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Three years of supervisor experience in healthcare food and nutrition services
If you are interested in learning more about this Food Services Supervisor position please call Josh W or Caleb S at 402-895-4422 you can also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org