Do you have a passion for helping others? We are currently hiring for Dietary Aides in the Kirkland, WA area, that can create a positive experience for customers including residents and employees. In this position you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and presentations while maintaining food safety and health code standards.
Dietary Aide Hours: 32 hours a week 11a-730p (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday)
Dietary Aide Pay: $15-16 per hour
Dietary Aide Responsibilities:
- Provide restaurant quality table service to residents
- Set up and replenish salad bar, beverage, and service stations
- Assist cook with minor preparation, portioning and plate set-up
- Assist residents and team members with beverages, salads, soups, desserts and other service needs
- Coordinate delivery and pick-up of daily room trays for room service orders
- Communicate resident difficulties or opportunities to appropriate team members
- Clear tables as you work in your section. Clean and wipe down tables and chairs after residents leave
- Complete daily cleaning duties as scheduled and requested
- Set tables with utensils, chinaware, silverware and glassware; refill all condiments after every meal
- Present a professional demeanor that communicates a corporate philosophy of service, goodwill, and
genuine interest in each resident’s needs
- Familiarize yourself with all residents in your Resident Group
- Participate in all required training programs offered by employer
- Assists in seating of residents and guests.
Dietary Aide Requirements:
-At least 1 year of Dietary Aide or Server experience required.
- Maintains or can acquire a Food Handler’s Permit, as required.
- Maintains compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
Ready to apply?
-Apply online at www.aurstaff.com
-Call Aurstaff today at 402-895-4422!
-Or email resume to email@example.com